‘The rules are simple. There are 9 questions (3²), each of which has 3 answers, to give a total of 27, or 3³. The whole point is that the questions are somewhere between eclectic, banal and downright bizarre, so that you can answer completely truthfully without actually giving much away. Just put down the first three answers that come to mind if you can’t work out the “most appropriate” three.’
Objects Within One Metre Of You
1. My hand bag which is full of unwanted things
2. My cell
3. My notebook in which i am supposed to take notes, but somehow i always forget to take it to the meeting room.
First Names of People You Sat Next To At School
TV Programmes You Won’t Watch
1. Any family sagas
2. Any out and out action series
3. The Mr. Bean Series
Favourite Trivial Pursuit Categories
3. Science & Nature
Superpowers You’d Like To Have
1. To know what’s going on in someone’s mind if I want to.
2. To be able to grant someones wish.
3. To be able to control seasons (Thats a bit too much, isn’t it?)
Newspapers, Magazines or Periodicals Read Regularly
1. Times of India
3. Readers Digest
Songs You Dislike*
1. The latest song by Enrique eglesius (don’t remember the name)
2. Any Himesh song (He makes my head spin the wrong way)
3. um, um, that one by Paulo Nutini (copied from Bunny, never heard the song but i dont like the sound of it)
Blog Posts of Your Own That You’d Recommend.
1. Monsoon (written for a friend)
2. My mom (I took adeep breath and hit the blog button, i was a little worried about what people will think, but then i had to be honest with myself)
3. Ummm….My first post…well because it was my first post…
People You’d Like To See Answer These Same Stupid Questions
3. Hyperion (Do it for me please)
And yes, anyone else who would like to do it.
Hehe! Good answers. I’ve done mine now – your wish is…
You sat next to Shilpa Shetty at school? 😉
Hehe, Pete, nope, but she looked really really sad back then 🙂
Hehe, she was probably sad because she wasn’t sitting next to you. 😉
Poor old Paulo is having a rough time of it. I almost feel sorry for the poor little devil now.
3 is fine, it’s 1 that’s a bit too much 🙂
Hey Bunny..How do i say it,umm..i quite like your first song 🙂
You’re forgiven, actually I don’t mind it as much as number two. Now you’re not going to tell me you like number two as well, surely? I thought you loved to dance?