Please forgive me for being lazy and a little busy.
- I think I am turning into an obsessive, controlling, whiney and touchy girlfriend. Not that he says anything, but I guess I’ll improve before he gets irritated.
- I bought 3 MTV shirts for the price of one. Awesome sale, awesome bargain.
- That reminds me the fact that I am spending wayyyyy too much, not necessarily on shopping, but that’s not the point.
- I lost my glasses the other day and I am dreading the fact that I have to spend again.
- But while I am at it, what do you think I should buy. How’s the new Titan Eye+ range?
- I am reading a book named ‘Abandoned’ which is a true story and is very depressing. I am about to finish it and I think I am in a desperate need to read a chick lit to ensure my faith into humanity again. Any recommendations?
- I have realized most of my posts lately have been about J. Yeah, I know, its boring, trust me I find it boring too. I need to put a little variety in my posts.
- Well, as I have already mentioned J, let me tell you he got me an MP4 player from Bahrain. It nice, cute, compact and ‘Made in China’. Is there any gadget that is not made in China?
- I have learnt to cook people. I can now dish out a pretty decent meal all by myself. And that makes me happy because I don’t like to eat out frequently. Once or twice a week is more than enough.
- And yes, btw, J cooked a nice brunch for me on Sunday. He is good even though he can cook only basic stuff.
Now before this post turns into another J post, I’ll end the post here. Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend.