So Melody from mel-reading-corner tagged me some time back for this. I had to answer 11 questions, come up with 11 questions of my own and tag 11 more people. So here we go.
1. Who’s your idol? It can be anyone and don’t have to be a celebrity or a public figure.
My Father. He didnt have much growing up and Im inspired by the way he overcame all the obstacles in his life. I hope I can be as strong as he was if I ever face anything difficult.
2. If you can be someone famous, who do you like to be?
I would most probably like to be either a singer or a dancer. Or maybe a famous author, someone like J.K.Rowling or Suzanne Collins whose books people eagerly await to read.
3. What are your favourite TV shows or movies?
Grey’s Anatomy. Thats the first show that comes to my mind. I saw the first four seasons back to back since I was late catching up. I also like Graham Norton show. I think he’s hilarious. I like Don’t tell my mother which comes on NATGEO. I even have a little crush on Diego Bunuel.
4. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Why?
I haven’t read any of these books (I know) but I have seen the Harry Potter movies. So Harry Potter.
5. Popcorns. Sweet or salty? Why?
Salty. I don’t like sweet in anything except deserts.
6. Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Both but I prefer Facebook.
7. What are your pet peeves?
I do have a few but can’t recall any.
8. Where do you like to go on a vacation?
Egypt, Africa, Spain. Basically the whole world. Bt practically I would like to go to Combodia. In fact, I do have a trip planned to Combodia in May.
9. Your most wonderful memories you had last year.
Many to mention
10. What’s your favourite holiday?
Diwali: The festival of lights.
Holi: The festival of colours.
11. Finally, I couldn’t resist asking a bookish question: Would you read a book which has received lots of hype and positive reviews, even though the storyline isn’t what you like to read?
I would probably borrow it from the library and give the first few pages a try. I most probably would not buy it unless it’s on super sale or something.
My 11 questions are here
1. Describe your dream profession
2. Who is your fav anti-hero or villain in literature?
3. How many books do you own?
4. Do you prefer windows or MAc?
5. If there was one place you would like to live for a year or 2 which place would it be?
6. which is your fav Disney movie?
7. How many languages can you speak?
8. Which is the song you have been listening to a lot recently?
9. What is your fav TV show?
10. Which is your fav season
11. Which is your fav drink?
It’s really difficult for me to tag 11 people, so I tag whoever wants to do this tag. Feel free to do it and let me know in the comments if you do. I would love to read your answers.
NOTE: Wow, wordpress seems to have drastically changed in the past few days I was away. I don’t think I like it though. Maybe I need to wait and see or blog more so that I can get used to the changes 🙂
What a fun meme! I want to go to the same places you want to travel too!
This is fun! I want to travel with you!
Thanks for playing, Violet! Enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know more of you! 😀
I love the Graham Norton show too! The Harry Potter books are so much fun – I held out for years before reading them and haven’t stopped re-reading them really since then. I listen to them while I clean.
I prefer Macs. 🙂
I”ve always wanted to go to Spain as well. My little sister will be studying there this summer and I so wish I could go visit her. I think I own about 700 books (not including textbooks). My favorite drink is coffee (with cream and sugar) and my favorite season is both spring and fall. 😉