This weeks Top Ten Tuesdays is Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts (and to who…even if you won’t actually give them!)
Not many people in my life read books but I’m going to write this list as if they did.
1) Anne of Green Gables series by Lucy Maud Montgomery: to a young girl in my family or maybe a friend’s daughter.
2) 3 Sisters Island Trilogy by Nora Roberts: to someone who likes to read books on magic or witches with lots of romance in them.
3) The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls : To someone who loved memoirs.
4) Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts: To someone who loved a masala book, that is a book which has all the elements.
5) Any YA Fantasy book : To my little sis, she loves everything to do with fantasy and witches and magic.I do pass on my books that meet this category to her already so I can’t think of any that I want to give to her at this moment. But if I have to gift books to people she’ll definitely be on my list.
6) The Complete Calvin and Hobbs series: To my darling husband. He loves Calvin 🙂
7) A Hundred and One Days, A Baghdad Journal by Åsne Seierstad: For someone who enjoys books written by journalists on real events.
8 ) Nefertiti by Michelle Moran: For someone who likes Historical fiction and who likes it to be super entertaining.
9) Chasing the Monsoon by Alexander Frater: For someone who loves reading Travelogues.
10) Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton: For someone who loves reading sweeping sagas filled with family secrets and hidden gardens.