It’s time to update my Challenges for 2009. I really did not keep track of all the Challenges, so it took some time to track and link the reviews.
2009 Pub Challenge : This was the easiest challenge of all which I did not have to keep track of. So in a way it really wasn’t a challenge at all 🙂 I’m sure I’ve read more than 9, but for now I’ll stick to 9 because I don’t have the patience to link more 🙂
1. A Duke to die for by Amelia Grey
2. The Accidental Bestseller by Wendy Wax
3. Saffron Dreams by Shaila abdullah
4. That Went Well by Terrell Harris Dougan
5. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
6. Falling in Love by Pauline Trent
7. Last Night in Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel
8. Everything Sucks by Hannah Friedman
9. The Everafter by Amy Huntley
World Citizen Challenge (Major Level)
1. Mommy I’m still here by Kate McLaughlin (Memoir/Worldwide Issues) This is a book on bipolar disorder.
2. The Autobiography of a Tibetan Monk by Palden Gyatso (Memoir/ history)
3. Screw Cupid by Samantha Scolfield (Worldwide Issues) I am not sure what category this book fits under.
4. A Hundred and One days by Asne Seierstad (History)
5. Secret Daughter by June Cross (memoir)
Casual Classics 2009 NOT COMPLETED. I just read one book – Jane Eyre, I think minimum was 4.
Orbis Terrarum Challenge
1. Saffron Dreams by Shaila Abdullah (Author born in Pakistan)
2. Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etzioni-Havely (Author born in Austria)
3. Cutting Loose by Nadine Dajani (Author born in Lebanon)
4. Things fall apart by Chinua Achebe (Author born in Nigeria)
5. The last Empress by Anchee Min (Author born in China)
6. A damsel in distress by P.G.Wodehouse (Author born in England)
7. The Autobiography of a Tibetan Monk by Palden Gyatso (Author born in Tibet)
8. It happened in Italy by Elizabeth Bettina (Country of Origin: Italy)
9. Amen: The Autobiography of a nun by Sister Jesme (Author born in India)
10. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton (Author from Australia)
Only 2 Challenges not completed, that’s not bad I think and even if it is I’m not stressing about it too much.
How about you? Did you manage to complete all?