These updates do help me get things into perspective and see what all is going on with my life. You are probably not that interested but you get to read them anyway.
- First things first. It’s getting very cold and I have realized that I have come to hate cold weather. I used to love it before but now even the slightest cold makes me uncomfortable. Give me the warm weather and summer anytime.
boyfriendwould be husband found a flat in Singapore and he sent me the photographs yesterday and I must say I’m really impressed with the way things work with the rent system in Singapore.
- I had to send back my wedding ring twice, first time they had got the design wrong and the second time the finishing wasn’t good. If I’m spending so much I want the design to be perfect. Hopefully it will be ready by Sunday. He has also ordered his ring and I’m surprised by how non-fussy the process was 🙂
- My college friends wedding reception this Saturday, this means I’ll get to meet a lot of people I haven’t been able to for a long time. yay!!!
- I have to constantly remind myself why I am getting my wedding stuff stitched from a designer rather than my friendly neighborhood tailor. She keeps on postponing the date saying she is busy with things like ‘kids school function’, ‘going to Mumbai’, ‘family function’ and stuff. I mean I get it that you are doing it for a hobby but I’m not getting my dresses stitched from you for hobby. I hope she gets them ready on time.
- Wedding photographer booked, wedding make up woman fixed. yay…
- Neither wedding card nor reception card has been printed yet. But I guess a couple of days more.
- I feel so bad leaving so many of my books behind. I have almost finished all the ARC’s, except 3-4 which I plan on finishing this month.
- My last date at this job is on 6th Nov. I’m still trying for a transfer; let’s see how things work out. But I’m looking forward to the 20 days off before the wedding.
- What else? I’m reading Where the Heart is which also happens to be an Oprah book club pick. So far, it’s good.
What’s up with you guys? Anything new?