I was tagged by Melody for this Six Happy Things Meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. List 6 things that make you happy.
3. Post the rules and tag six more people.
4. Let your tagger know when you have completed your mission.
6 things huh?
• My family although they are a pain at times 🙂
• My hobbies, be it reading or watching movies, taking long walks or shopping.
• My boyfriend. It’s surprising how much you can love someone even after such a short time (1 year here)
• My Kathak classes. I remember how happy I used to feel for hours afterwards. I don’t go anymore. I left when I went to Bangalore for 6 months. The timings don’t suit me now.
• My friends. I don’t know where I would have been without them.
• Writing. Not always though. But sometimes writing is very therapeutic.
• Discover, NatGeo, HBO, Star Movies, Zee Studio and Disney. I won’t be able to watch Television if not for them.
• Riding on my bike sans Traffic, which is a very rare occurrence.
• Buying books. (That comes under shopping right? Never mind, I think it deserves a separate line)
• Music. With Sonu Nigam. Or Kishor Kumar. Or Rehman. With full sound.
• Internet friends, that means you all.
And oops!!! I stopped counting sometime after 3. And I don’t think I will remove any of the above. Thanks MelodyI had fun writing this 🙂
I am really bad at tagging. Okay, let’s see
Hemanshu, I have never tagged you before right? There’s always a first time 🙂