I have nicked this from acidicice. I have things to write but I don’t know how to. Till I figure that out, I am going to do this meme because I find it really interesting. There are 66 questions originally, but I have removed some of them as they were either not applicable to me or they were something I had already done before. Go to acidicice if you interested to see all the questions.
1. What’s worse – Physical or mental cheating?
Both, but mental cheating is worse.
2. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
3. Can men and women be” Just Friends?”
4. Dating co-workers?
I don’t see a problem here unless you get too cozy in the office. But there might be a problem if you break up and have to see and work with the same person everyday.
5. All expenses paid vacation to anywhere?
Ireland or Africa.
6. When you are “In Love” do you notice other people?
Yes. I don’t make a conscious effort to notice guys but if there is a Greek god standing in front of me, I am not going to close my eyes. Get real.
7. Is flirting cheating?
Depends on the type of flirting.
8. If someone called you a bitch would you be offended?
Yes. Only if said by people who are close to me.
9. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?
No way. I gave J a hard time over it. I mean come on; his ex is still not over him. What do you expect?
10. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
11. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
12. Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in?
13. Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?
Nope. But it would be fun.
14. What color looks best on you?
I would say black because I love the color and am a little biased. But I think fresh colors look good on me.
15. If you could play any sport professionally what would it be?
16. Ever break up with someone and regret it?
17. Are you a jealous person?
18. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
I don’t know. Maybe, maybe not.
19. When do you want to get married?
Right now. As soon as my parents give me consent *sad sigh*
20. Who has the sexiest accents?
I don’t know. British maybe.
21. Next concert you’re attending?
I don’t know. Nothing in the calendar as of now.
22. What’s your occupation?
Consultant – ETL (senior software engineer in short)
23. What’s your sign?
24. Are you a beach, country or city person?
City, but I love beaches as well.
25. Best vacation spot you’ve been to?
Himachal Pradesh, India.
26. Have you ever had a “secret affair?”
Secret from whom?
27. If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be?
A deer or a swan. But I would not like to restrict their freedom. So none.
28. Favorite show as a child?
Jungle book. Duck Tales. I can still watch them.
29. Where do you spend most of your money?
Books, movies and eating out.
30. Are you currently working at a job that you hate?
I don’t hate it, but I don’t love it either.
31. Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work?
No. But I wished I had that option.
32. Favorite concert attended?
51. Would you date an already attached man / woman?
Nope. Never. Not worth it.
52. Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers?
Yes, if I were forced enough. I actually think I sing pretty descent.
54. Do you like your siblings’ significant others?
56. Did you wear white at your wedding?
No. I am not married and we do not wear white at weddings. It’s more of a funeral color.
58. Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach?
Nope. There is no beach where I live. But yes, we had bunked school once and gone to Shaniwarwada (a fort).
59. Favorite TV show?
There is a long list. ‘Man vs wild’, ‘Project Runway’, ‘Zara nachke dikha’, ‘Globe trekker’, ‘Cooking with Kylie Kwong’….
60. What do you think about gay marriage?
Go for it if you want to. No issues there. Call me as a witness if you want to.
62. what are you waiting for at the movies?
I was waiting for Mamma Mia. I saw it last week and loved it. I guess if you like Abba or Meryl streep, you’ll love the movie.
63. What is your favorite holiday?
Diwali. Love the lights and the firecrackers.
Ears. 4 piercings, 2 on each ear.
None, but I am going to get one someday.
67. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Landmark(bookstore) or Pune Central (shopping mall)
69. Write 2 truths and 1 lie.
–I love J
– I love reading
– I love my job. Go ahead and figure out whats true and whats not.
This was fun. Anybody interested to do the meme?